
This was our Easter morning, NOT what I had expected!!! I was
sooo excited for Easter this year. I knew that the Easter Bunny was going to buy Lexie a Barbie bike and I thought she would just LOVE IT! Lexie and I had talked about what she wanted and her eyes always sparkled when we talked
about the chance that she could get a bike from the aster bunny. Ryan once again took off with my brothers for the Jeep Safari in
Moab. It was just us girls, so we stayed the night at Grandpa Nielsen's house so we could decorate eggs and be on time for the BIG Easter egg hunt. Lexie did get excited about her bike. I only wish she would learn how to ride it!

Both Girls in their Easter Dresses.

A close up look at the eggs we decorated: Grandpa's Rooster, Grandma's Bumble Bee,
Lesie's Snow White.

Coloring
Eggs
Lexie's Easter Egg we decorated for Grandma and Grandpa's Easter Egg Contest.

Lexie found a bunch of eggs. She LOVED IT!

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Everyone with their Egg they decorated for the contest.
No comments:
Post a Comment