Monday, November 15, 2010

A Minnie Mouse BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!

There was no better way to celebrate Lexie's 3rd birthday and Preslie's 1st birthday than to have one BIG Minnie Mouse Themed PARTY!!!! Grandma Nielsen was nice enough to allow us to have it at her house. It was a good thing we did because we had 46 people there. My small little house would have burst at the seams. I was really ambitious (at least thats what I would call it) and attempted to make my first fondant cake. It took all day and most of the night. It turned out alright for my first attempt. I don't think I will ever do it again. Both girls were spoiled rotten. Lexie tore through her presents like a mad woman. Preslie would have been happy with the first two she opened. She was most satisfied with the her cupcake, she was in HEAVEN!

No comments: