Sunday, December 5, 2010

Deck the Halls

For the first time ever I actually had help putting up the Christmas tree. That may be an exaggeration, I'm sure I've had help a few times. This year I am certain that I had the best help I could have asked for. Lexie was there the entire time helping me pull everything out of the boxes. She was so Excited!!! She loved her ornaments and couldn't wait to hang each of them on the tree. Preslie napped through most of the decorating. She did catch the end of our efforts and was also a great asset.

Lexie putting the lights on my favorite Christmas decoration. My grandmother had one just like this when I was little and I loved to move the lights around. This actual tree belonged to Ryan's Grandma. She was getting rid of it and I just had to have it.

No comments: