Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy, Happy, Halloween!!!

This year for Halloween Julie had a party at her shop in Shelley. It was a costume party and she wanted everyone to dress up. So we did, and she DIDN'T. I guess I should be understanding, because she was busy making sure the party was great for everyone. The shop even got decorated, it was great. Most of the family was there, along with a few extras. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. We played Poor Pussy, had a treasure hunt and pulled donuts off a string. Of course Ryan Decided to end the night with a BANG! He backed our car into Julie's truck. My little Honda didn't fair well. It smashed the trunk in and didn't even scratch the truck.
**101 Dalmations** Cruella DiVille, Lucky and Jasper

Lexie's first piece of Halloween candy was a Sucker and as you can see she ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! She sucked it almost to the Tootsie Pop Center.













No comments: