Ryan's favorite cookie is oreos. While I was at work Ryan decided to share his favorite snack with Lexie. Ryan never takes pictures but I guess this moment was picture worthy!
Oh my goodness, she is just a doll! She's such a cute little baby girl! I loved reading through your blog and seeing pictures of people I haven't seen in forever! Your mom and dad are too cute! Thanks for giving me your blog address! I love catching up!
I have a blog too, but it's private. If you're interested, I'll send ya an invite!
How funny he gave her an oreo..atleast he put a bib on...since I notice she does have a white shirt on...Does Lexi only drink a sippy now? She's SOO cute!
All I can say is LIFE IS GOOD! Our small family for surely has had our sets of ups and downs, but we have much to be GRATEFUL for. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We have 2 beautiful girls and are expecting number 3 in May. That's right we will be raising 3 girls. Ryan works as a firefighter and loves his job. I work part time as an ultrasound technician and full time as a mother. I live for those small moments, like my 3 year old putting her hand on my cheek and telling me that I am a sweetheart!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is just a doll! She's such a cute little baby girl! I loved reading through your blog and seeing pictures of people I haven't seen in forever! Your mom and dad are too cute! Thanks for giving me your blog address! I love catching up!
I have a blog too, but it's private. If you're interested, I'll send ya an invite!
That is sweet, Mindy. I'm sorry that we live so close, yet we hardly ever see each other. But blogs are for that reason, also. Love, Grandpa H
How funny he gave her an oreo..atleast he put a bib on...since I notice she does have a white shirt on...Does Lexi only drink a sippy now? She's SOO cute!
Thats my girl!!! Start her on chocolate early. She is too cute Mindy. sorry we didnt see ya on New Years, I need to come visit ya.
I wished I looked that cute when I ate Oreos!! That's funny Ryan took those pics... ;)
Post a Comment