These are some of my favorite pictures. Lexie loves to go outside and swing, especially with her dad. I don't have the patience to sit on that tiny little board that's made for a 10 year old. (If only my bum was a little smaller). I always put Lexie in our little-tike's swing. I guess the little swing just isn't as exciting because Lexie prefers the big kids swing. I decided to let her swing by herself, she loved it and did really good. You can tell that she is absolutely so proud of herself for being such a big girl.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
She looks so dang cute! I love love her hair :)
Those are such cute pics of her.. I can't believe how big she is getting! Don't you just love this age, where they have to do everything on their own?!
I love how you do her hair! ADORABLE!! Hope you're doing well! :)
Post a Comment