Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WhItE TrASh sWimMing PoOl!!!


That's right we are the ultimate Idaho White Trash, and I must say I'm proud of it. Why take your child to a swimming pool? Flood irrigate and swimming is totally FREE. Lexie loves the water and she gets really excited when we go outside and she finds the lawns covered in water. It's really hard to keep her out of it so we strip her down and just let her go for it. I couldn't ask for better entertainment. The day we took these pictures our neighbor girl, Jessica came out to play. She brought along her goggles, Lexie thought they were pretty cool. She carried them around for quite sometime and then brought them to me insisting that I put them on her. I was a bit worried about what actions would follow next. Lexie had watched Jessica several times put her head under water in the deep places (which is only to mid calf, if your lucky) and I was fearful that she would try this foolish maneuver. Instead she marched over to the horses to show her goggles off to Waco, what a SiLly GiRl.







1 comment:

nielsens said...

she is so cute!!! I remember playing in the flooded lawn. good times.