I decided I had better post some pictures of Ryan's trip to Moab. He had a lot of fun. He told me that it was the first time that he REALLY rode his bike hard and LOVED it! I must say I was a little insulted. I guess I must not be a very good riding partner!
Mindy. I love your pictures and your posts. I love the way you spoil your little Lexie. I'm sorry I haven't been to see you guys. I went to your Dad's store and talked to them. Your Mother recognized me and we had a nice talk. I think you and Ryan are taking good care of each other, Love Grandpa Hibbert
You probably wouldn't have wanted to be on the bike with him! I know I would be saying, slow down, be careful! ha ha...I love the Easter pics of Lexie in here Easter dress, she's getting so big!!
All I can say is LIFE IS GOOD! Our small family for surely has had our sets of ups and downs, but we have much to be GRATEFUL for. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We have 2 beautiful girls and are expecting number 3 in May. That's right we will be raising 3 girls. Ryan works as a firefighter and loves his job. I work part time as an ultrasound technician and full time as a mother. I live for those small moments, like my 3 year old putting her hand on my cheek and telling me that I am a sweetheart!
2 comments:
Mindy. I love your pictures and your posts. I love the way you spoil your little Lexie. I'm sorry I haven't been to see you guys. I went to your Dad's store and talked to them. Your Mother recognized me and we had a nice talk. I think you and Ryan are taking good care of each other, Love Grandpa Hibbert
You probably wouldn't have wanted to be on the bike with him! I know I would be saying, slow down, be careful! ha ha...I love the Easter pics of Lexie in here Easter dress, she's getting so big!!
Post a Comment