Monday, April 6, 2009

Mom's Little Helper

Lexie is at the age that she has to be right in the middle of everything that I am involved in. At times it is absolutely adorable to watch her. She loves to mimic and its fun to see her involved in learning. Then at times its completely annoying. Here are some pictures of Lexie trying to be helpful. I decided one afternoon to make a hair bow to match one of Lexie's outfits. As soon as I started looking through my ribbon Lexie was right in the middle of the action. She loves to wear necklaceses and decided to drape the ribbon around her neck. That day no bows were made. Everytime I'd try to remove a strand of ribbon from around her neck she'd get upset.

Here she is helping me make Chicken Noodle Soup. What would I do without her?

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL! What a cutie pie and what a wonderful mom to let her get in on all the helping action :)