
Monday, April 6, 2009
Lava Hot Springs
Before Lexie was born, Ryan and I truely enjoyed just staying home together relaxing and not doing much of anything. This is slowly changing, as we are realizing that sometimes its easier with kids to just take them SOMEWHERE! When we stay home it seems as if Lexie gets restless, tired and cRaNkY!! Not only is her disposition rotten, but the house, oh my, what a MESS. Lexie can make a disaster of a room in a real hurry. Our solution, Lava Hot Springs. What a great place to take a one year old! Who would have thought. Its great for everyone, we get to relax and Lexie loves splashing in the water. Lets just say we have been to Lava more in the last two months then we have the entire time we've known each other. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm so jealous! I haven't been there in years and years! love that place!!!
Post a Comment