Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lexie has Pigtails

This last week I was able to spend some time with Lacie, being a hair idiot I asked her what I should do about Lexie's growing hair. She looks like Cramer off of Seinfield half of the time with curly hair on top and striaght messy hair on bottom. I' ve been debating on wether I should cut some of it off so it doesn't hang over her ears. Lacie suggested that I try pigtails. So we did, they were pretty cute for about 15 minutes and then Lexie had them pulled out and her hair stuck out on the sides the rest of the day.

A few days latter I sprayed her entire head with gel, and brushed all her hair into curls. This made her entire head of hair stick up all over in curls. I thought she looked pretty cute. Her Dad would have hated it, but oh well, he was at work!


No comments: