China, France, Asia, Oh Where should Lexie go? I just can't decide. Somedays, I know Ryan would like to send her away, so he can get things done outside. In fact he does, Thanks Jodie!! This particular day I had just recieved an order of halloween decorations and I needed to sort through the order. Lexie had no where to go so she got put in the box. She loved it.
All I can say is LIFE IS GOOD! Our small family for surely has had our sets of ups and downs, but we have much to be GRATEFUL for. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We have 2 beautiful girls and are expecting number 3 in May. That's right we will be raising 3 girls. Ryan works as a firefighter and loves his job. I work part time as an ultrasound technician and full time as a mother. I live for those small moments, like my 3 year old putting her hand on my cheek and telling me that I am a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment