Lexie had a great 1 st birthday party. She had a lot of friends and family come celebrate her first year. Jodie had helped me make invitations with a cute giraffe. The giraffe theme was carried on to the cake. Ryan thought I was being ridiculous and thought the cake would never turn out. He bet me that I would be at Wal-mart buying a cake before it was all said and done. Three cake boxes later and 2 jars of frosting we had a cake! Lexie didn't know what to think of all the people at her house and she cried when we sang Happy Birthday. I think her favorite part was when she got to eat her cupcake.
I can't believe it's been that long. Sheeeesh! Lexie is already one. By the way, you give yourself way to little credit. Your cake is also fantastic. I don't know how you find the time while working. I have to do things like this during the day, or my husband starts asking what I've been doing all day. You look happy and healthy. Congratulations on your first successful year of motherhood!
All I can say is LIFE IS GOOD! Our small family for surely has had our sets of ups and downs, but we have much to be GRATEFUL for. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We have 2 beautiful girls and are expecting number 3 in May. That's right we will be raising 3 girls. Ryan works as a firefighter and loves his job. I work part time as an ultrasound technician and full time as a mother. I live for those small moments, like my 3 year old putting her hand on my cheek and telling me that I am a sweetheart!
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been that long. Sheeeesh! Lexie is already one. By the way, you give yourself way to little credit. Your cake is also fantastic. I don't know how you find the time while working. I have to do things like this during the day, or my husband starts asking what I've been doing all day. You look happy and healthy. Congratulations on your first successful year of motherhood!
Post a Comment