Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting Ready For Thanksgiving Dinner!!


This year our little family of three had plans to go to Moab Utah to play on our ATVs with Chad's Family and Shawn and Lacie. Due to some bad luck and the fact that we were feeling really poor, we canceled last minute and stayed home. Ryan went to work and Lexie and I went to Uncle Dennis' House. I decided that since we had time we would try to curl Lexie's hair.Unfortunately her hair was cuter with the curlers in. The end result was disastrous and we ended up washing her hair again! Even with really bad hair Lexie and I had a nice time visiting with family. I am so very grateful for everything I have been blessed with. This thanksgiving I was especially grateful that I wasn't 36 weeks pregnant and miserable. As Grandma Whitten put it, and I quote, "Last year she was as big as a BARN!!"













No comments: