Monday, December 15, 2008

All Girl!

Lexie LOVES to play in my purse. Whenever its within reach she empties it out item by item including my wallet. The process is entertaining for her and it allows me a little bit of time to get something accomplished. I tolerate it and every night I go through the ritual of putting the purse back together so its ready for the next day. Saturday night I was busy making Christmas cards and her dad was in charge. He found her in the kitchen having the time of her life. For once I had a little bit of cash in my wallet and she was loving it. My how the learn so quickly!! In fact for most of the night she crawled around clutching a twenty dollar bill.

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Pigtails already? I'm jelous! Izybel still has a way to go before that. Lexi is getting so big. Izybel loves my wallet too.

nielsens said...

Holy cow, she changes so much every time I see her. I am excited to see how she does on Christmas with all the gifts.