
One of the perks of being an ultrasound tech is you get to do your own ultrasounds whenever you'd like. Bingham had purchased a new 4D machine right around the time that I had found out that I was expecting. I was so excited for Preslie to get big so I could see her little face. With 2D ultrasounds you can see a babies face pretty good at around 20 weeks. Preslie was laying just right that every time I scanned myself I could see her profile and also her little nose and lips. 4D scans are more involved and there is no way I could do one on myself. I felt like I had already seen Preslie well enough times with 2D that there was no need to bother someone for the 4D. We had a patient come in and her 4D ultrasound was so good that I couldn't resist. Darrin one of my co-workers scanned me and we got the best view of my baby girl. I was able to see her open and close her mouth and we even caught her sticking out her tongue. I was so glad that I didn't miss the opportunity to see her that way! Now looking back at the ultrasound pictures I believe they look just like her.






1 comment:
That's really awsome, Mindy.
Post a Comment