I decided I wanted to take some cute fall pictues of Lexie. So we headed up buckskin in Pocatello to try to get some with the changing leaves. Lexie wouldn't have it and didn't want anything to do with it. Anyone who knows my Lex probably finds it hard to believe that this sweet girl wouldn't cooperate with her mother. Well, She was her true self and cried. In frustration I loaded her up and went for help. Jodie rescued us she was able to get Lexie to sweeten up a bit. These are the final results.
All I can say is LIFE IS GOOD! Our small family for surely has had our sets of ups and downs, but we have much to be GRATEFUL for. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We have 2 beautiful girls and are expecting number 3 in May. That's right we will be raising 3 girls. Ryan works as a firefighter and loves his job. I work part time as an ultrasound technician and full time as a mother. I live for those small moments, like my 3 year old putting her hand on my cheek and telling me that I am a sweetheart!
1 comment:
Of course I come to the rescue, don't I always....LOL I am glad we could save the day. Love ya
Post a Comment