The end of July Chad and Kay invited us to go boating in American Falls, I decided that I wanted to go just so Lexie could play in the water. She LOVED IT! The girl has no fear. She loved splashing in the water, and was almost too much for her mom to hold on to. In the car she had to hold her float toy and didn't want to give it up to go to bed.
All I can say is LIFE IS GOOD! Our small family for surely has had our sets of ups and downs, but we have much to be GRATEFUL for. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We have 2 beautiful girls and are expecting number 3 in May. That's right we will be raising 3 girls. Ryan works as a firefighter and loves his job. I work part time as an ultrasound technician and full time as a mother. I live for those small moments, like my 3 year old putting her hand on my cheek and telling me that I am a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment